Kenya is a country in East Africa.
Some amazing facts about Kenya.
- Nairobi – The only capital city to have a national park within its boundaries – The Nairobi National Park.
Kenya is in East Africa.
Some amazing facts about my country.
Nairobi – The only capital city to have a national park within its boundaries – The Nairobi National Park.
The Giraffe Manor – You can feed Giraffes from your window.
3. Diani Beach – Voted one of the best beaches in the world!
4. Kenyan Heritage and culture – Kenya consists of over 44 ethic tribes. The most famous one among tourists are the Maasai.
5. Equator runs though Kenya, and it’s one of the few countries which hosts the Great Rift Valley.
6. Kenya is famous for its marathoners, 800m race and steeplechase champions. We usually bag these gold medals at Olympics.
7. M-pesa mobile money transfer – It doesn’t use internet, can be done by any phone – Described by Bill Gates as one of the best inventions of 21st Century.
8. Mount Kenya is the highest mountain in Kenya and the second-highest in Africa, after Mt. Kilimanjaro. The highest peaks of the mountain are Batian (5,199 metres (17,057 ft)), Nelion (5,188 metres (17,021 ft)) and Point Lenana (4,985 metres (16,355 ft)).
Mount Kenya is located in central Kenya, the heart of Kenya.
photography is an art form. So when you start considering beautiful imagery as a key component of a great design, your website will naturally become a work of art. 2014 has witnessed new stream of web design that places a strong emphasis on striking imagery which becomes the main focus of the website, commonly in the form of big background images.
Make your future plans to visit Kenya. If not twice at least once will be enough and you won’t be disappeared to be here.
― Charles Muriuki